So, a new year and a new look for my little blog. What do you think? I like it!
How are you kicking off your new year? Have you made plans to lose weight, to be fit? I know I always did. This year, my goal is to run more and run a 5K. Can you make this your new years goal?
If you made a fitness goal, let me help you by giving you my playlist! This is what I workout to, especially running. I look for songs with a certain beat to help keep me energized while I run!
1. Enrique Iglesias- I like it
2. Usher- Yeah!
3. Christina Aguilera- Fighter
4. Christina Aguilera- Candy Man
5. Katy Perry- Firework
6. Katy Perry- Hot & Cold
7. Paramore- Crush Crush Crush
8. Gorrilaz- Feel Good Inc.
9. Katy Perry – E.T.
10. LMFAO- Sexy and I Know It
11. Pussy Cat Dolls- Don'tcha
12. Muse- Supermassive Black Hole
13. Jesse McCartney- How Do You Sleep
14. Usher- DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love
15. Black Eyed Peas- Pump It
16. Beyonce – Single Ladies
There's my personal list. Lots of music categories, and it may not be your style, but I like the beats and feels of these songs. These are great for running too. Fighter is my personal favorite; it makes me push harder when I feel like quitting.
Until next time!
Mandy AKA HarperGirl